• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

holy cow deuce is home

WTFandoffrd

[

IMG_0777.jpg
ATTACH]157231[/ATTACH]
IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0779.jpgdeuce made it home thursday, the coldest day yet. I bought the truck from sale 4678 in frankfort on sept 15, and just now picking up my truck. Well worth the wait. Drove it home thursday, truck ran good everything works as it should. I felt like my deuce and me bonded for the big 50 mile journey home. Seemed liked 150 miles home. That was the longest 50 miles of my life but the most enjoyable. It was about 25 outside truck took about three secs to start ,aired uped the tires, singed my paid in full invoice, out the gate I went. Now I just need 2 or 3 more.:-D

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet! The baby girl is cute, the truck looks nice and the vinyl seats look frigidly cold.

johnfrombeyond

Great recovery, glad you got it home. That wait from purchase to paid invoice to getting an EUC is a bear. Fired my truck up today (32 degrees) and took a short spin, thanks for the govt putting a heater in it for me. Enjoy your new BIG truck. :-D

KsM715

Do not sell that deuce or atleast keep one on hand at all times. 3 girls, that truck will provide some much needed relief and therapy in a few years.

WTFandoffrd

The road conditions are not that bad, would you be taking 75 north to 64 west to Frankfort .The way there wouldnt be bad in a reg truck /car lot of big hill for the deuce to be going up and down. I live on the opposite side of frankfort west. The landscape starts to flaten out over here some hills not bad really.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks