• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Home from Alabama.....

MitchG

with a FSC on my knee!!! Well actually on my trailer, but you get the idea!!!

I made the trip to the land of Wreckerman on Monday to pick up my lot in Anniston. Pretty uneventful trip so I'll get on with the pics. The lot was described as a Field Sanitation Center and from the pictures I couldn't tell how much of it was actually there. When I got it home it was pretty doggone complete!! Right down to several sets of neoprene gloves and rubber aprons!!!

The first two pics are of the tables that came with it. Man are those things sweet!!! they are "Alumalite" aluminum tables and are really sturdy but weigh next to nothing. It had three brand new MBU's, a new power converter, CO monitor, drop cords, grease seperator and on and on. It had never been unpacked before. It was all in the original wrapping from the manufacturer.
Special thanks to Mike who came and helped me unpack everything and to those who offered up help in picking it up for me before I decided to go get it myself!!

Ok enough blathering by me here are the pics....

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mitch,

You left out the part about your wife putting it to use blanching the corn the first night you had it! One sink with the boiling water, and a second with the ice, about 30 ears per load. Took us almost two hours to blanch all of it. Sinks worked great! You got a real bargain in that lot! I want to take measurements off that grease trap to build my own!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks