• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Honey, look at this...

MorbidMiss

I got a link on Skype from The Old Man and of course being a dutiful wife (sometimes) I clicked on it. "It says I am not authorized to view this post..." "So sign up," he says. He has been going here for months and I've avoided it because frankly I have too many sites I look at already.

But I signed up finally and so now when he starts cackling maniacally I can see for myself what is so funny instead of saying, "What is So funny this time???" yet again.

Wife of Sirblissfull

gunboy1656

Welcome, I did the same thing for my wife. Makes it so much easier, especially when she is at work and I need a picture printed. So you are not the only one that has had it done to her.

MorbidMiss

It's good to know that he has adult supervision.

Welcome to the loony bin.:cookoo::cookoo:
If by Adult Supervision you mean I am the person that says in the most rational tone of voice possible, "Yes dear, a Willies is an awesome Vehicle, but lets get the other two trucks taken care of first..." Then yes. ;p

unclemikey

WOW.........How lucky can a guy get! To have the nicest super heavy duty acme delux Truck on the planet, and now the perfect wife too! [thumbzup]

" Welcome from all of us "

P.S. Sorry I did not get the chance to hook up with you guys the other day, look forward to the next time one of us is in the others town.

Unclemikey

zout

definately welcome aboard

My wife has carpul tunnel plus arthritus really bad and finds no pleasure in typing - she use to make aweome hand made quilts - dress's and lots of items - but no more.

She does indeed find it interesting here and reading over my shoulder when I get on here at time - she now knows a lot of login names as she had met a lot of them at the last Ga Rally and can put them with their mugs now.

She also met some newly aquired friends there as well and looking forward to the next GA RALLY 2011.

Glad you decided to get on here for yourself :jumpin::jumpin:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Great site! Even better people who enjoy it! Like everything else, when taken in moderation and with common sense, very enjoyable! My lovely wife reads over my shoulder, and like yourself, states the obvious in a blunt manner that I can understand. She is a beautiful "WO-MAN" In that I mean she says, "WHOOOA!" on some of the more silly things I attempt here and at home! Congrats on joinin the SS family! ENJOY!
God bless,

Tony:)

L999here

....good women...

Congrats on joining our addiction...eerr...HOBBY...!!! Welcome to the best MV site. My lovely wife only rolls her eyes,asks what the heck I need armored vehicles for and cannot reach the gas or brake pedals on any of my 'green frogs',as she calls them.

MorbidMiss

definately welcome aboard

My wife has carpul tunnel plus arthritus really bad and finds no pleasure in typing - she use to make aweome hand made quilts - dress's and lots of items - but no more.
Oh that is terrible, I have some of both, has she tried any physical therapy? I cannot type as fast as I used to, but I can usually keep the pain down with some exercises.

L999here said:
My lovely wife only rolls her eyes,asks what the heck I need armored vehicles for and cannot reach the gas or brake pedals on any of my 'green frogs',as she calls them.
Well I am short enough that I doubt I could on most of his trucks either. (He says I could, but maybe not to push them all the way down ;p)

Also, as to date night... Sometimes when a truck reaches a certain age they like a bit more priming is all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks