• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hood Ornament

Billy Bobbed

Well I got bored and was wondering what a hood onament would look like on a deuce,never had a vehicle with one.I looked on here a dont see any,so this must not be a good idea.But I was wondering if anyone came up with a good one.I know alot of semis have them,Mack is the best with the bull dog.After looking a little I found a few maybes,with a little OD green paint.The pig is almost $3,000 very rare.Please let me know if this is a no no.

Attachments

Akicita

Wifey bought a buffalo at a toy store. It's not quite as big as a stretched out hand. She said she paid about 5 bucks for it. It looks anatomically correct, and at that price I would consider it a good buy. However, my Deuce is still without hood ornament and I don't have a picture to show what it would look like.

91W350

I would like one of those old Husky Dog hood ornament, they spelled HUSKIE on a little plate below the ornament. I saw one on an old Power Wagon, years and years ago. I always thought it was cool. Glen

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of these..mind you, this is not a weapon, just an image!

Attachments

Last edited:

91W350

I would like one of those old Husky Dog hood ornament, they spelled HUSKIE on a little plate below the ornament. I saw one on an old Power Wagon, years and years ago. I always thought it was cool. Glen
I did a search and they were Brockway Truck hood ornaments. Now to find an old Brockway Truck that still has one... Well.. I found a photo that I could download...

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks