• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hooks/ Texarkana Resident Member

scranch18121

Looking for someone that lives close to Hooks to do a pick up for me and hold till I can get there from Austin, TX. It is a lot of 2 field burners. (i will send pics if you think you can help out). It may be a month at the longest.

Thanks in advance.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going to Hooks early next week and can help out, except I will be returning to Houston. I can likely find a ride for your items to Austin if you can pick them up at Muster Day. Will the items fit in a compact pickup bed? EDIT: oops, Muster Day already in the rear view . . .

Last edited:

scranch18121

I am going to Hooks early next week and can help out, except I will be returning to Houston. I can likely find a ride for your items to Austin if you can pick them up at Muster Day. Will the items fit in a compact pickup bed? EDIT: oops, Muster Day already in the rear view . . .
PM Sent
Thanks

86m1028

Looking for someone that lives close to Hooks to do a pick up for me and hold till I can get there from Austin, TX. It is a lot of 2 field burners. (i will send pics if you think you can help out). It may be a month at the longest.

Thanks in advance.

Do you still need pick up ? & if not in a big hurry I can get them to Austin

Pm me

scranch18121

Hooks

Thanks for asking. A SS Member from Houston picked them up for me as he was there picking up some other stuff. Maybe next time. I'm picking some stuff up in OK City on the 18th if you need anything picked up there.... just let me know (and if it will fit)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks