• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hooks, tx 5 ton pickup needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a 5 ton hauled off base, and stored for a short time until I can arrange shipping. The truck is located in Hooks, TX. Is there anyone near there, or between Texas and Michigan that can help me out? I have not recieved my paid in full invoice yet, but should have it within the next few days since there is no EUC.

M1075

There is a great towing service there that will tow and store your truck until you can get there. You can even pick it up on weekends. Their name escapes me right now, but you should be able to find easily with a search.

ARYankee

Does it run? If it does, then I can go get it and hold it at my LZ or I can drive it off base to a storage facility of your choosing. I may be an option... Last resort if you can't find anyone. I'll be back in Arkansas next week and can run down Thursday. Let me know.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it run? If it does, then I can go get it and hold it at my LZ or I can drive it off base to a storage facility of your choosing. I may be an option... Last resort if you can't find anyone. I'll be back in Arkansas next week and can run down Thursday. Let me know.
The truck does not run. Thanks for the offer though.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The gl girls have told me horror stories about wrecker svc price gouging at RRAD. Get hard quotes!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These folks are almost across the street on the other side of the interstate. I bought parts from them when I was at red river picking up a trailer and they have a large operation. Mostly export is what I think they told me.

Have no clue on how reasonable they would charge you but they are on the base regularly and you are talking about a couple miles for the tow.

http://www.redriverparts.com/location.htm

PLP

Call Bubba at Bubba Greens towing service they are located in Texarkana very close to Hooks, Great guy, very resonable and has quite a bit of storage area. 903-826-8534

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recieved my paid in full invoice today. If no one here can haul it off base, I'll be giving the local towing company a call tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.