• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hooters car show

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
When we commissioned the BD Crane in Baltimore Harbor about eight years ago we had to wear our class A uniforms and it was a beautiful sunny day. The Hooters in the Inner Harbor had their girls out canvasing the crowd and one particulary beautiful girl in a tight Hooters outfit walked up to me and slapped a Hooters sticker on my uniform. I had to tell her she couldn't stick it there so she tip toed up and grabbed my saucer cap and stuck it inside. That sticker is still there. GOD bless America

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks