• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Horn isn't working

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just looked, yes the parts are shown and identified with GM part numbers in the -34P.

I could not copy the page or I would have attached it here.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the parts shown and identified in the parts TM?
I'm sure they are.
Stuff like that I just search for without looking up exact part number.

There were, when I needed one, quite a few used ones and lucked out and found all NOS GM parts.
Everything, including screws. Plastic was still sealed and very pliable. No rust on anything.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, simply cut it out. You do not need it.

My horn stopped working once. The way I fixed it was by taking the front grill off and the horn is near the driver's side headlight. There is a connector that allowed the horn to work when I pressed on it, so I got a new connector, soldered everything together, problem solved.

Tdrake1

My horn stopped working once. The way I fixed it was by taking the front grill off and the horn is near the driver's side headlight. There is a connector that allowed the horn to work when I pressed on it, so I got a new connector, soldered everything together, problem solved.
I haven't checked right at the horn. I figured if it isn't the diode I'll just have to chase the wires down until I find what it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk