• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. ~ New Truck

heavy

Hello to all,
First let me say thanks to everyone here who has been keeping me busy the past few months. Having been in the USMC, I really enjoy hauling these military vehicles and other loads.

I have bought a bigger truck and taken on a good friend of mine as a driving partner. This will help out with getting the GL loads picked up in the 14 day window.

Were pulling the same trailer I was before. We can carry loads up to 40,000lbs, 10'6" tall & 8'6" wide on my 53'x102" step-deck trailer. It has ramps and a 12,000lb winch.

We can carry:
Two M35A2's
1 5TON & 1 M35A2
1 5TON & 1 M109 shop van
1 M35A2 & M109 shop van
1 5TON wrecker

Have also carried Generator trailers, compressors, a kitchen trailer(MKT90), a 31,000 road grader(blade) and more.

I am licenced, legal & insured. Please email me at eric@hotshotcentral.com for a quote. I look forward to hearing from you.

ERIC~

Last edited:

FrankUSMC

BUT WAIT!!!! Theres more! They can also haul halftracks!!!
Eric and crew just dropped off at my house a full armored M2 halftrack. They did one great job! Great me informed the whole time on pick up dates and when it would be dropped off.
I would, and WILL use them again.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I give him a thumbs up as well. He has moved 4 deuces for me across the country. Great guy to work with and even has a 4 legged security system to protect your halftrack when parked. I am looking forward to the next time he knocks at my door with a trailer full of trucks... Thanks Eric

Monkeyboyarmy

That was yours Frank? Eric dropped a part off for us in Ohio but I couldn't talk him into leaving me the track.Looked very nice.Thanks to Eric and the gang .Great to deal with.TRIED to get him a load back from Frankfort :cry:.

heavy

I have ramps that are 14' long and can carry a 12,000lb axle. So far all the Duces(13,500lbs) and 5TONs(24,000lbs) have been no trouble for them.

We have a 5TON wrecker(36,000lbs) planned and will have to reinforce the ramps with jackstands. Will let ya'll know how that goes.

The trailer also has a 12,000lb winch that I have loaded and unloaded several heavy INOP/non-running trucks and forklifts with by useing a pulley.

I am set up to load and carry different types of trailers as well.

ERIC~

Do you have ramps for the trailer, or do folks have to provide their own?

Thanks,

Andy

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet lookin rig!! Nice to know of another that can/will get "things" from one end to the other for a fella!! GOOD luck!! Hmmmm, wonder what would happen if the White Rocket went "tricolor" ? LOL Thanks for the info!!
God bless,

Tony:-D

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow. Looks like you really upgraded from what you had. Business must be good :-D.

Eric hasn't hauled anything for me but I did meet him when he picked up Monkeyboyarmy's M35A3 from my place. He's a good guy. His trailer is really nice the way it's set up to haul different things also. He also has a winch to load non-runners.

Last edited:

wb1895

Eric picked up and delivered my deuce for me. I was home on leave, from Iraq and I wasnt going to be home when Eric was going to drop off the deuce ( I was going to be in Disney World) But, Eric called me and asked me if I would like him to stop in SC, so I could meet him and get my first hands on look at my new truck. I was HIGHLY impressed with Erics willingness to please the customer stop his truck just so I could look at my truck.

When I purchase my next GL item, if I cant haul it then I will GLADLY hire Eric to haul it for me.

Eric you are a true professional and a outstanding individual, Thank you for doing such a great job foe me. I will recomend you to anybody that needs something hauled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks