• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. ~ New Truck

kurt802

I just wanted to say I had a great transport experience with Eric and Bill who delivered my M109A3 yesterday. They hauled it up to Maine from Fort Campbell and managed to move a 5 ton to Vermont at the same time! Here's some pics!
Eric and Bill dropped off my 5 Ton in Vermont before heading up to Maine. They were great guys to work with. I would recommend them. I only have my avatar and one picture in an album so far.

scooter01922

Then on the way back from maine dropped off my m108. Those boys are busy, they were headed for MD to get a bobbed deuce that was going to CA last i saw em.

Yohan

Now they're on their way to South Bend, IN and back to NY with my first Deuce. Hoping they can pick up doghead's wrecker on the way back.:-D

lavarok

Big thanks to Eric and Bill for delivering my latest acquisitions.
They secured a loose window on the M109 and removed the cargo cover for transport.
Great job.

I'll be seeing you guys again!

Enjoy the photos.

The M35A2 came with a bonus bird's nest and eggs at no extra charge! Who wants an omelet?

Pic 4 is Eric with his chief of security - Outlaw.

Attachments

whiskey yankee

Anyone hear from Eric recently? I just got a couple released out of 5084 and I'm having trouble reaching him to set up transportation. I know he's the guy to do it, but if I can't get a hold of him pretty soon I may have to call an audible.

whiskey yankee

Welp, I finally got in touch with Eric; he was busy but he farmed my request out to one of his guys and I just got 2 units delivered. Eric & Hotshot gets two thumbs up from me. (although, his Web site still seems a little messed.)

Moral of the story: if you can't get a hold of a trucker in August, give him a few days before you panic. ;)