• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Houston, Texas local MV get together

anjay22

Hello all! I wanted to try this one more time and I will shut my mouth! Anyone living around or near the Houston area lets all get together. I don't know what folk's problems are but I just don't understand why we don't get together to have our own rally! A lot of you folks can sit at home and mope around and those of us who enjoy our vehicles need to get out and meet each other! Let's figure out a date and have lunch or something at a centralized location! :driver:

wehring

Brazoria County Fair Parade

The Brazoria County Fair Association parade is Oct 13. The fair kicks off after the parade so it will be a good time all day. Parade in the morning and fair all afternoon.

I am driving the XM474 in the parade. Brazoria County Fair Association

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

wehring

Sunday

I have a group of folks getting together this Sunday to run the new tracks and test fire the minigun. Fellow SS are welcome.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks