• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How about groups

rongordy

Could the site set up a groups page where folks can create and join others for intrests or areas?

Like I would create a "Montana Steel Soldiers" group for memmbers in my state and I would create a "Nothern Rockies" group for a larger area including surrounding areas.

im gonna have to second this idea, kinda hard to search through posts for members in the Newark DE/ Elkton MD area cause there seems to be so fewaua and it makes nice for setting up mini-gatherings :driver:

L999here

...may be some....

There may be those who are willing to offer advice...but not be willing to actually get out there and do something. Some don't want to be called upon. On the other-hand...all one needs to do to obtain some assistance.... is start a post with a request. Most time's there are those who answer and offer assistance within about an hour. That is why there was a thread about a hard list of those folks who would be willing and able to offer assistance when needed in specific areas. The question remains about local groups getting together...and that is taken care of by joining the MVCA or MVPA. There are several MV collector groups...join one for the get-together type groups. I plan on joining one at the Ropkey Museum MV meet in Crawfordsvill,IN 17-19 Sep...next week.