• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How are SF-97s currently moving?

91W350

I have been waiting a month for mine, I have been driving my M1009 with my M1008 tag on it. 1986 vs 1987 Chevrolet, I doubt they will catch that part, now pickup vs utility vehicle I am pretty sure they will snag.

srodocker

well GL just called me and asked why i didnt sign for my sf97...i didnt know i got it. it gets sent to my parents house and they never told me anything needed picked up hahha. so now she is resending the sf97 so i'll get it in 2 days :)

Last edited:

blacktop_one

Got an email yesterday that they needed to confirm that I had the deuce "physically in my possession" before they could complete my SF97. What's that all about? I picked it up a month and a half ago!

velociT

Got an email yesterday that they needed to confirm that I had the deuce "physically in my possession" before they could complete my SF97. What's that all about? I picked it up a month and a half ago!
I got that too.

I just replied back 'yes it is in my driveway'.

I think it is residual BS from the "hold".

Motorcar

23 days on the SF-97 from request to mailbox on my M105A2 trailer, got my Texas plate on it Thursday. 67 days on the EUC for it, now 100+ on the Deuce.....:cookoo:

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Purchased my deuces from GL nearly 2 years ago. Requested the SF97s recently and received both with 2 weeks.
No questions asked.

L999here

....need new CC#...

Just received email requesting new CC# to charge for (2) M172A1 titles. Said paper-work done and ready to send out. Applied 25 Jun after returning from road trip to VA to pick up. This is 8 Jul...so (2) WEEKS...BUT NOT IN MY HANDS...YET.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks