• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How are the military connecters opened (M35)

Justin7up

Hi guys a few little questions with my power cables, If you know something I would appreciate your help a lot. I've tried the wiki and others but I havn't found the information yet.

1.) I'm trying to rebuild these two connectors. I could just solder new wire onto the broken grungy stuff but I would prefer to open them and install it on the inside. What's the procedure?

2.) I was looking in the technical documents and I couldn't find where the cables coming out of the Mil-spec A-B-C-D connector (Dont know the technical name) goes to. It's probably off of a harness, but I'm making my own with what I have. I'm assuming the thicker gauge one goes to the starter, but I don't know where the other one would go.

3.) Is there a name for the A-B-C Bendix Generator to Generator Regulator cable. I have one cable with half of it already. I would rather buy the correct cable for $25, Instead of buying another half correct cable for $25, and chopping and soldering them together.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks