• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HOW CAN GL sa I have 10 days only open 3 days in the 10.

seabee mike

Thank you. I did not know that...

As far as the paperwork needed. I have the invoice, and a Authorization for pick up. Am i missing anything?
I have a USAF ID, I hope that is all I need but I will bring it all. I thank you for the offer. I may need it. I am to get the cucv at 1030 on Tuesday. I hope to have a friend go with me but who knows. The GL guy offered to help load it too.

rocks512

Thank you. I did not know that...

As far as the paperwork needed. I have the invoice, and a Authorization for pick up. Am i missing anything?
I have a USAF ID, I hope that is all I need but I will bring it all. I thank you for the offer. I may need it. I am to get the cucv at 1030 on Tuesday. I hope to have a friend go with me but who knows. The GL guy offered to help load it too.
I should be able to meet you for the pick-up on Tuesday and I will send you a private message with my contact information.

As long as you have the paid-in-full invoice that is all GL needs for the pick-up and I already stated the stuff you needed to get on base.

Cheers

davidkroberts

as far as the trailer goes just go to Uhaul and get a car hauler. It cost a hundred dollars and you turn it back in to the nearest dealer not even the one you got it from. I drove the truck 2.5 hours to Redstone and rented a trailer there. Hooked up got on base picked up my running M1009 and drove it home. Turned the trailer in the same day. Couldnt have been easier