• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do the soft tops attach to the bed?

Mtrdrms

I have one for sale in the classifieds:wink: But there is a piece of angle iron that is bolted to the bed rails and has quarter-turn fasteners that hold the top on.

86M10086.2L

Just got back from New Hampshire picking up up my new top and troop seats today. As stated before, there are several angle iron type brackets with twist locks that the bows are mounted to and the canvas/vinyl cover attaches to that get bolted to the bed rails. Should be interesting trying to put all the peices back together and making the top fit correctly.

Dabba

Just got back from New Hampshire picking up up my new top and troop seats today. As stated before, there are several angle iron type brackets with twist locks that the bows are mounted to and the canvas/vinyl cover attaches to that get bolted to the bed rails. Should be interesting trying to put all the peices back together and making the top fit correctly.
You know im close(centereach), if you need help let me know, id also like to peek at how you attach it and how those troop seats are bolted in. Let me know!

86M10086.2L

Cool, I didn't realize you were so close. I'm in Commack. Once I check the TM's and familiarize/make sense of all the parts and its assembly (it's really not that complicated) maybe I'll shot you a line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks