• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you make a LMTV NOT suck in the snow?

Wingnut13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, you are correct. For some reason years ago I was going to get some chains and I didn’t because I thought the law had changed… huh. So what kind of chains you got there?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Well, you are correct. For some reason years ago I was going to get some chains and I didn’t because I thought the law had changed… huh. So what kind of chains you got there?
I've got a set of auto chains I could sell. You can run them on the front and rear.

Attachments

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
This thing is worse than a 1 ton pickup in the snow. How do you not make it suck? Not like tube sand is going to work. Unless maybe its the whole pallet.

I also have to ask with people with boxes on the back... Does the weight help?
I moved to south Texas. That worked pretty well. In 10 years, I have seen snow 3 times. :p I will stop helping now.

ExtremeTruckMT

My understanding is that automatic tire chains are useful on regular roads while traveling at speed. Not sure how well they would perform off-road, on driveways, plowing, start/stop/reverse, and other ranch tasks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks