• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you prefer your deuce?

Hooty481

I'm going with no bows or canvas or troop seats but with just the head board.... and right now as hot as it is i like it with out the doors... feels much better crusing down the road.

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You mentioned you have about 55 psi of oil pressure and I was wondering
exactly how you got it so high. The best I can get is 30 psi; sure would
like to get it up to what you have it not a little more. Motor is tight so
there must be a way to adjust the regulator?

Thanks for your help.

Orren

mbehne

That's awesome USAFF!!! In never gave that program a thought as a use for a MV...I'll have to give a good friend a call who heads that program up around here!

Back to the topic...the misses topless is great, the truck not so much. My votes for top on, no rubber or bows on the bed, just the troop seats.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how do yo prefer your deuce

bob truck 002.jpg100_0637.jpg

I like it with just the racks , but it does look good with the top also . Come spring I will try it with out the racks , just the cargo body.:cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks