• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How does a M101 bed mount?

gavan

I am using a M101 bed for my CJ-10a project and need a little input on how they are mounted to the factory frame. I see there are T holes in the ribs of the bed, are these for carriage bolts? Is there anything between the ribs of the trailer and the frame? Is there just a piece of angle iron that welds to the M101 frame, or is the frame as wide as the bolt holes in the ribs?

I have seen some detailed pictures of how the M105 beds are mounted, but I have come up dry on the M101 mounting pictures.

Thanks! A gratuitous picture of my project to get a visual going!

Attachments

Barrman

Normal carriage bolts will work on the sides. The front and rear fasten with normal nuts and bolts. Mine did not have a spacer of any kind between the frame and bed. Neither have any others I have looked at.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks