• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How fast are EUCs going?

KaiserM109

It has been more than a year since I (we) made a GL purchase and it is actually my wife making the buy (first for her).

My question is how fast are they going? We are trying to schedule a trip to include a visit to our daughter who is expecting a baby in Sept.

hmfic's posting of 2-15-2012 looks encouraging, but how long did GL take to send it to Battle Creek?

KaiserM109

Amram

Slower than snot for me. I submitted my EUC in March. It's been at Battlecreek ever since then. I am hoping my security clearance that I possess is not getting in the way of my background check for to get this.

flyusn99

It seems like everyone I know who has bought GL EUC items are getting them back in about a week if they've had previous EUC submissions within the last year. The first timers are also getting lucky with roughly two weeks being the best I've heard of. Sorry AMRAM but your clearance doesn't matter, you could have no clearance or TS/SCI and the time remains the same, which sadly depends on whose desk it lands on in BC.
I've also been told that if you haven't bought anything within the last calendar year your EUC goes back into the newbie pile and the extended wait that that sometimes implies. I think that may just be scuttlebutt though. Either way, nothing to do but wait and think happy thoughts...

James

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I guess I should count myself as lucky. After two corrections with the EUC staff at GL (very helpfull) I got mine in just about 2 weeks - first time ever purchase and I only have a green card!

Collection this Fri - so I won't be able to get to Aberdeen (this year), that'll give me a year to save for the diesel for next years run!

Amram

Well after waiting over 70 days for my EUC for my M105a2 trailer I still have not received my EUC back from BC. Contacted GL they said They have not seen an EUC take this long in a while. I have been offered a full refund. Prolly going to cut my losses take the refund and more than likely never buy another thing from GL. This was my first and last purchase from GL.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Amram this has happened to first time bidders in the past Flyingvan911 took 80+days to clear. You can contact DLA at DLAContactCenter@dla.mil, They are the ones that approve your EUC not GL. Include the date GL sent your EUC to them along with the sale #. Hang in there bubblehead.
You might try this also Customer Interaction Center (CIC) at 1-877-DLA-CALL (1-877-352-2255) accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Last edited:

M923driver

When they said it would be 4 to 6 weeks, I figured at least that and then some. Got two back within 2 weeks! Had to rearrange travel plans to do the pick-ups. Luck of the draw most likely

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First EUC for me took almost exactly one month from "Sent to Battle Creek" notification. Picking up my engine Tuesday June 26th. :p

Last edited:

Whitnel

Submitted my EUC on 6-13-12, made one revision on 6-14-12 then received the the Paid in Full invoice today 6-26-12. First EUC submitted.

shankspony

Not bad for the first EUC from what I hear (6 business days for BC's part???):

Submission of EUC Pending 06/14/2012 EUC revisions requested from Customer 06/19/2012 EUC sent to Battle Creek 06/19/2012 Customer Notified 06/26/2012
Luckily, I'm getting back from vacation before the pickup deadline! :whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks