• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How I use my Deuce

midcounty

I have wanted a Deuce for a long time, as I just always liked the way they looked and how well they were designed and built. This year I finally bought one. People asked me continuosly 'what are you going to do with it?' As a gunshop owner, it makes a great advertising tool. Recently I attended a shoot with it, and it was the perfect truck to haul literally tons of ammo and gear. People really loved it. Here are a few pics people took that day and posted on another forum.
FallShoot010.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

Md%20Shooters%20Fall%20Shoot%202010%20020.jpg

That's awesome! I bought one earlier this year as well, but my activities are usually limited to:

1) Getting stuck in the mud
2)

I'll trade you straight across for that Chevelle, if you're REALLY nice and say "Pretty please."

midcounty

That's awesome! I bought one earlier this year as well, but my activities are usually limited to:

1) Getting stuck in the mud
2)

I'll trade you straight across for that Chevelle, if you're REALLY nice and say "Pretty please."
Good try, but Chevelle is worth at least three or four Deuces ;)

Good try, but Chevelle is worth at least three or four Deuces ;)
Yeah, but Chevelle's are so last-year. I mean, I wouldn't even want it. It would probably sit in the parking lot collecting dust. I doubt you could sell it if you wanted to. Who wants to look at those sexy rear quarter-panels, hear the roar of a finely-tuned 396 v8, etc etc. BORING!

midcounty

looking good, great use, could drop the rear gate and shot prone from the back
Wasn't much free room in there when we first arrived. I didn't think it was possible for me, but we pretty much filled the back. We had to use the trailer for some things that wouldn't fit in the truck. The truck definitely road great with the weight though. It made it ride as smooth as my pick up, heck maybe smoother.

midcounty

Yeah, but Chevelle's are so last-year. I mean, I wouldn't even want it. It would probably sit in the parking lot collecting dust. I doubt you could sell it if you wanted to. Who wants to look at those sexy rear quarter-panels, hear the roar of a finely-tuned 396 v8, etc etc. BORING!
Yeah, it would be boring if it had the 396, but with a 700 plus hp 477 inch motor an all the goodies, it's quite hair raising. 8)

Silverback

Plus you have all kinds of places to stick your link retrieval magnet! We had a couple of Deuce's at our last Wounded Warrior shoot. One had a ring mount and a twin mount in the bed, looked kind of odd though as he had MG42's on the mounts. Planning on having one at the next shoot with an M2 up top and the Mini gun in the bed.

Great looking setup by the way, looks like you guys had way too much fun.

midcounty

Plus you have all kinds of places to stick your link retrieval magnet! We had a couple of Deuce's at our last Wounded Warrior shoot. One had a ring mount and a twin mount in the bed, looked kind of odd though as he had MG42's on the mounts. Planning on having one at the next shoot with an M2 up top and the Mini gun in the bed.

Great looking setup by the way, looks like you guys had way too much fun.
Yeah, that would be odd behind a US vehicle, but would be fun to shoot twin MG42's. Even better would be a couple thousand rounds fired from that minigun :mrgreen: The M2 would be a blast as well. I have to stick with the 1919 converted to 8mm so I can afford to shoot it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks