• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long at Battle Creek?

Biggles

So my first EUC about a year ago was approved 1 week after I finally got it to BC. I had always heard the first one takes the longest so I figured I just got lucky. This EUC that I sent in has been there a week already. How long have peoples EUC's been taking recently? Did I use up all my good luck the first time?

cleb

I got my second EUC approved about a month ago. It was at BC for 6 days. The first EUC I did was in May of '08 and took 20 days at BC.

Biggles

I got my second EUC approved about a month ago. It was at BC for 6 days. The first EUC I did was in May of '08 and took 20 days at BC.
Well I'm at 6 days now but it seems like forever because of the long weekend I think. tomorrow will be 7 I hope mine turns around as fast as your second one. But like I said my first EUC was back form battle creek in 5 business days. So I'm already over that.

rwbrown72

50 plus days and counting on event 5073... That is my first EUC. I now have three more at BC. I guess I like letting them use my money for a little while. At least nobody can say the economy sucks cause of me. Money comes in....Money goes out! aua

Flyingvan911

My first and only went to BC on 4-13-10. Still there. It's been 32 business days and 48 regular days. One week for a first EUC is almost a miracle from what I hear.

Last edited:
Event 4991; Won the auction on Feb. 4, awarded Feb. 5. Sent paperwork in, got back 3 weeks later for corrections, sent to BC on March 10.

62 working days from that date and I have not yet heard anything.

LongueCarabine

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I'm at 6 days now but it seems like forever because of the long weekend I think .
You think 6 days is long? Try 60+. My last EUC is going on 60 days with no end in sight. And no, it's not my first.

Preacherboy

My first EUC was on something I purchased in January, the sale was cancelled exactly 60 business days from the close of the auction. My second EUC is at or near 60 business days and I have 2 others at BC too. No end in sight! I emailed GL management and asked them not to cancel the sale, they said they have the liberty to if they want. I was reading another thread today and he claims that GL told him that they were letting all EUC's go until BC sends them back, no more cancellations.

But definately, if you got one cleared in a week that is amazing. This time you'll probably be waiting with many of us.

Jimma

At Battle Creek

My paperwork has been at Battle Creek since April 14th and today is June 3rd. I have heard nothing from them. Hope all is well. I have a M35A2 to pick up at Ft. Jackson at Ft. Stewart.:D

hof3414

Mine got sent to battle creek on March 30 its now June 4th. I called last week and they said things are backed up. Getting nervous and anxious. Anyone else waiting on a truck from Anneville? Hope mine is still there when I get there.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks