• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long is it taking for GP to post wire transfers?

Jayco36REQS

I'm in a time crunch... Several questions from experienced GP buyers

- How long is it taking for GP to post wire transfers?
- How long after that is the Transfer release paperwork posted?
- Anyone familiar with Fort Polk... How much lead time should I anticipate in order to get an appointment to pickup?

I have to head up to OH to pickup a trailer load from GL in 2 weeks... Just hoping I don't have to do back to back trips.. ughaua

1ghiaman

The three wires I have done were posted quickly. One same day and two by the next day and the release paperwork was ready right away.

Jayco36REQS

Ok thanks.... Hoping it's quick! :p

I've had mixed results with GL.. mostly good, but getting a bit worse yr by yr... My first experience with GP so not sure what to expect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks