• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many 5 Tons?

jason@snakeriver

I have 5,
2- M-812 bridge trucks
2- M-813 cargo trucks
1- M-819 aircraft recovery wrecker

I made the 812's and 813's into farm trucks and we keep the 819 busy repairing all the equipment.
Tom @ Snake River

FreightTrain

Banned
uhhh,can I add my M543A2 to the mix or is it too far gone to be considered a 5 ton?I should kill it but I think any vehicle deserves a chance at life.After all,All the parts I put in it can be pulled back out and sold if I find something totally FUBAR.......So far....I only have $2600 in it plus the move next week plus the parts I am getting from Grounded,Plus the parts I hope to get from AMGeneral........MONEY PIT!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks