• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How Many Deuce Owners

Desert Rat

One in the back yard getting ready to roll this weekend to Houston! Let's go everyone! I'm ready, just need a pull start.........

jasonjc

I've got 5 in the yard 2 run and i'm working on the others.

hope to pick #6 this weekend (it's for parts only :cry: )

and get #3 runing soon. [^]

Oh man! I only got one. Say what happened to that map you were thinking of/talking about. I started thinking about that.
Ya know, there is a program I used in College called Arcview GIS that plots a database to a map rendered in Auto Cad.
We could use it and make a suitable for framing print to hang in your office, shop, bathroom, local NAPA store.
If there is an interest I could re-learn the program and get a large format print made up here at Toxic Central (my paint/sign shop).

Caviar wishes and Biodiesel Dreams

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm. I'm just a poor southern soul with only 1 1/2 deuces and another on the way. Hopefully when I'm done I'll have 2 runners again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks