• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How Many Deuce Owners

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a '68 Kaiser Jeep. Just check the signature for details and stats.
Image of Aberdeen convoy below. Some of the guys from the South heading for Aberdeen, MD..

cten

Just put 270miles on this last weekend with my sons scout troop on a kayaking trip.

Runs like a beauty and drives like a beauty.

Went for a 20 mile ride with the wife tonight for icecream

Details in signature

Regards,

SixBuy

Gee, I've just got one lonely old 1970 M35A2 w/w and that owns the driveway... Surely there's another one in the Dallas area?

Loose Deuce

I only have one too but who's bringing the Fuel Truck and the Fuel? :hop: Wonder what people would think, probably think its the NG I guess. I bet some of those Libs would crap down both legs if they saw all that hardware in civillian hands. ha,ha. :roll:

72BRONCO302

I am starting out with my first deuce as a 57 utica bend with a water purification body/camper I am happy to be here with you guys Tom Honegger Milner Colorado h#9708717910

dlb

I have a 67 kaiser jeep m35A2 wo/w, LDT 465-1C but with multifuel heater, low air warning light, air shift transfer case, cargo canvas and bows, troop carrier seats, spring seat, either start, 1100 20's to put on along with a 20,000 lb garland winch on hydraulics and I'm going to buy a bunch more along with some 5 ton trucks.
I just got back from Iowa towing my M725 350+ miles each way and part of that was without the in tank fuel pump working.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks