• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many Indiana members we got now

monkster

Hi doc still kickin clods in SW IN. Got the dump truck up and going still no winch will make the driveline have all the parts just no time till now. Will post pics as soon as I figure how.

ReubenJames

I've got one of your ex-police cruisers. She's my daily driver these past three years.

I'm here in Terrible Haute, stalking Billy Bobbed's truck. Shhh. Don't tell him.

I'm from Morgan County too...In fact I work for the Sheriff's Dept and you might be driving one of my old cars. I have not made the aquaintance of of helmethair78 and thought for awhile that I was the only member in the local area. I was just working on my 1009 today. Had leaky rear differential to fix and getting ready for paint in the spring. my next purchase (if I can get my wife talked into it) will be a Duece that I would like to bob.

helmethair78

I'm from Morgan County too...In fact I work for the Sheriff's Dept and you might be driving one of my old cars. I have not made the aquaintance of of helmethair78 and thought for awhile that I was the only member in the local area. I was just working on my 1009 today. Had leaky rear differential to fix and getting ready for paint in the spring. my next purchase (if I can get my wife talked into it) will be a Duece that I would like to bob.
There are several MVs that are in the Martinsville area. Should be more than two of us in here.

Streetlegal

Im in Morgan/Monroe county here ( depends on what end of my property in on ) haha!
Ive got 2 humvee's and a cucv 11/4, looking to build a bobbed M soon to.

Last edited:

ReubenJames

There are several MVs that are in the Martinsville area. Should be more than two of us in here.
Looks like another just popped up. Glad to finally find some local folks. Just learning the ropes ( my first MV) but if ever need anything just PM me. I'm on here about everyday just trying to expand my knowledge. Streetlegal that goes for you too!!!

ducer

Hi,
My name is Denny and I have been lurking here off and on for about 5 years. Finally in August I found a 1971 m35a2 w/w that runs like a champ and does not look to bad either so I decided to pull the trigger and get it.. The only thing that I can see is missing is the lower pass seat cushon. So I finally joined up here. I live in a little town called Ober, in Starke Co. While I don't have the green disease like most of you, I am seriously addicted to old cars. By the way the guy I got my truck from lives up the road in Grovertown. Some day I will write the story of the recovery.aua

Wire Fox

Name here is Jon. Currently, I'm down in Dearborn county, but I'm about to move right into the heart of Marion. No MVs yet, but I'm looking seriously about grabbing a deuce or satiating my lust for an M1027 HMMWV by holding out some cash and going big all at once. I definitely would love to hang out with some other MV owners to get a good grasp of what I'm getting myself into before I throw down the money and to learn a lot so I can maintain my own equipment without too many shed tears along the way.