• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many pin connectors in your Glow Plug Controller cannon plug?

gtodan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going to troubleshoot my KDS CR2696. Pulled the cannon plug off and there's only five pin connectors and #6 is empty? Glow plug controller did test bad. The cannon plug showed continuity. Was the harness changed at rebuild facility for upgrading the box circuit? 1990 M998.
Thanks!

Answered my own question. The procedure listed in the copy supplied to me (TM) did not have the photo of the "blank" hole in #6 of the plug. Why you would still check for continuity between a blank hole and a pinned hole is unusual.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks