• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How Much Boost

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jwaller said:
I tried to have my truck dyno'd but with a tach signal they couldnt do it. so what I did was time myself from 2000rpms in 5th gear and go WOT and see how long it took to accelerate to 2500 rpms. I was able to knock about 3.4 sec off my time.
You can get a tach that reads a piece of magnetic tape stuck to the flywheel pulley.

jwaller

m16ty said:
jwaller said:
I tried to have my truck dyno'd but with a tach signal they couldnt do it. so what I did was time myself from 2000rpms in 5th gear and go WOT and see how long it took to accelerate to 2500 rpms. I was able to knock about 3.4 sec off my time.
You can get a tach that reads a piece of magnetic tape stuck to the flywheel pulley.
ya. but it wont interface with their equipment.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
you could easily make your own dyno, but it would require the engine be out of the truck.maybe i'll make one this summer.............. i feel you can get 200 hp without water, i'm running 14 psi boost and 9 psi is stock, so that should be 50 hp more plus 140 at stock fuel setting = 190

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks