• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much does a bed weigh?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
By means of listed weight comparisons of cargos vs cab/chassis trucks I come up with the following;
M35A2 standard bed 1850#
M36A2 bed 3500#

Used TM 43-0001-31 for weights. A deuce manual might have more accurate weights.
You're mileage may vary!

Jones

Hey 1075,
When we set my M35 bed back on the baby HEMTT we had a Martin-Decker crane scale hung on the boom. The bare bed with tailgate came in at 1340# according to the readout.

Jones

Legal disclaimer: I can only vouch for the weight of MY bed, slightly higher west of the Rockies, individual results may vary, void where prohibited by law.
Can send pics of the bed in the air with a close-up of the scale face for verification, iffens you like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks