• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much is stuff worth?

woopyass

So, I'm going to dive into the turbo project on the 1008. I have a banks turbo setup, manifolds, tubing, and an injector pump, and all of the lines, clamps, etc. I'm also getting the 12V wiring harness out of the other truck, starter, glow plugs, the guage cluster for the banks setup....... What all do i need to get? and is 300 bucks too much?

woopyass

alright, I got the turbo, the manifolods, oil tube, all the tubing and connectors, etc. the alternator, wiring harness, 12v starter, glow plugs, all of the glow plug wiring, and the banks guages for the turbo for 300 bucks. I felt like I got a good deal. Oh, and the injector pump. the problem is this....... everything is sight unseen.. I'm not worried though, nothing like having some more car parts to play with.

Last edited: