• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much $$

bobclausius

I have a m101a2 that is in very good shape, top and all. I converted the light and made it dump. I have people asking how much would you sell it for. I say I don’t know, I love it. I can take it any and every where.! It is perfected for camping, my camper, bed and all. So what should the price be? $ $1500??

Attachments

wikallen

It would depend on how bad you wanted to sell it. I would say with the dump mod, and nice top, $1500 is not out of line to ask for it. Now if you are saying for the right price, you would sell, I say 1800 would be the top, and probably never get that much for it. All depends on how bad the other guy wants it.

How about some details on your dump mod. Looks great.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I can't tell if yours has the crank up landing leg or not. My trailer is identical to yours(I do have the crank landing leg) and If someone were to offer 1200 for mine they would own it. If you can get 1500, I think you would be crazy not to sell.

Josh

Someone is trying to get 2200 for a 101, and 1800 for a 105 near me. The 105 dissappeared from the lots, so I'm assuming some dumbass bought it.

Preacherboy

someone recently asked me about my near mint m105 and I said, "$650". Now it isn't really for sale, but for $650 I'll just go get another for around $200 from a GL out of state.

So, if you want to cheap the trailer put it at a price that you'd be "crazy not to sell", if I had that m101 and someone offerred me $1000 for it (providing I was about to double my money) I'd sell in a heartbeat.

KsM715

Hmmmm I have one parked out by the road identical to yours. Its got some rust in the box but has a new cover and I have $600 on it.

To SS members the dump thing is no big deal, all 101's can be set up to dump fairly cheaply and same thing with the lights. But get some unsuspecting person who has no idea and $1000 for a trailer w/brakes that will haul a ton of fire wood (literaly) and keep it covered too, is a pretty good deal.

I sold a excellent shape 105 without side boards, bows or cover for $500. Thats a nice $300+ profit right there

Last edited:

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've always told a the few friends that would listen that purchasing MV equipment is like gambling.

KNOW how much you are willing to spend. ONCE you reach that amount, STOP BIDDING.

The same hold true for a sale. ALWAYS KNOW how much you are willing to sell it for. Put a really HIGH price on it if you just don't want to sell it. But then don't be surprised when somebody says, "Cashiers check or Cash?"

Been there, done that.

Always ask for MORE than you want. You can always come down later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks