• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How mutch oil ???????????

rd69599

Ive just got my 67 m35a2 home. Having difficulty finding the amount of oil for the engine. I dont trust the dipstick it may have came out of anything. Does anyone know the quart cap. for the multifuel engine? Thanks for any input.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey rd,, under resources you will find a wealth of onfo in the Tech Manuals area of this site. Your question and any other questions you may have can be found .

Neil

bmH1065

RE: Re: RE: How mutch oil ???????????

Loved those comic book TM. Never saw one on a M35A2 as I worked on them and never went to drivers school. Had them on the M16 though. I belive here name was Lasa (or somthing like that) named for the lube or cleaner.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: How mutch oil ???????????

Hey rd69599,
download and READ the manuals on these pigs before you work on or drive them very far. You will enjoy the truck alot better if you do. Don't be afraid to ask though. There are no "dumb" questions.