• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How rare

mbc

Is a power plant heater for a deuce rare or are they pretty common? Also is it hard to find the insulated battery box and the oil pan cover? I have tried to search but have not found a lot of information.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Fuel fired coolant heater? I have a couple. I haven't got around to installing them yet, but I got both sets for under $500.

mbc

The heater I,m refering to is the one that goes in place of the batteries and moves the batteries to under the passengers seat in the insulated box. The exaust is then routed to a oil pan cover to heat the oil before startup. I have one of these kits and havent seen much about them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks