• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How shes doing now

Brentzilla

Brought her home today from the 105 install and paint. Few things I want to tweek, and maybe lower the bed down some, we'll see. I also threw the pics from June when I bought it and July.

Attachments

Brentzilla

Haha Soon I hope, and yep Jay thats your old 105, she did good for me :beer:

The bed was channeled to be mid level centered on the cab. Its what I asked for by seeing it now I agree it might be high. Ill try it out for a bit, but I doubt its that bad to lower it but cutting the piece out and re-attaching. Maybe it would look better with some bigger tires.

Brentzilla

Haha it too me quite a bit of work to get them for a decent price, Ill break out the zip ties or welder before they disappear [thumbzup] You going to the work weekend Saturday? I keep forgetting I have some MRE's for you next time Im in town.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks