• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to camo paint a M1008?

JesseJaymes

I bought a M1008 last year. It was used as a municple vehicle for the city of Grand Junction. So someone painted it white and put about 10 holes in the roof.

I am aware of the tech manuals and I have printed out the layout of the appropriate vehicle, as far as what color goes where and how large the pattern is.

I am asking how to do it. I have never painted before, but have an appropriate compressor and cannot think of a more appropriate 1st paint job. I was gonna borrow or purchase a gun and additional assundries and get after it.

But how do you add the additional colors? I am guessing that I can order a gallon of olive drab from Rapco and get a few cans of black and tan aerosol spray cans to complete the truck. Is there anything more than that?

Any suggestions?