• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to delete pics from file upload manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmetalmiki

It might be a "bug" but I deleted some pictures by going to the post of the pictures I did not want, and edit, go advanced,
add, and then check the picture you were (supposed to download upload) and "remove it" That might delete that same same picture in the folder. as well as the post. Don't scream! if it does not work, as I have no pictures to "remove" from a post at this time, I am going from memory long past. I do not think in the normal course of events the pictures can be removed.

Belay that. I just tried it and it only removes the picture in the original post. No can do.

Last edited:

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like you delete recent ones. (I can see a delete option for April posts, but stuff from last Sept doesn't have a delete box.)

I'm curious why are you trying to delete them?

reaper556

I'm curious why are you trying to delete them?
No reason in particular,Probably just my OCD working overtime and me trying to "clean up" things lol. Probably just as well to leave to them if it will delete them from the old posts. I didn't think about it removing then from the posts

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's a reason why it's setup the way it's setup and why remote hosted images only show up as a link. Please do not delete attachments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks