• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how to disable air pressure alarm?

ModernDieselLegion

M820 A2

Don't flame me yet! I only want to disco it because I have to be in the cab for the next few hours with this big ole guy running and the air pressure alarm is sounding constantly.

HOW DO I DISABLE IT????

KsM715

Are you driving it? or just working on it for hours with the motor running? If your driving it I suggest you find the source of the air leak before you drive it. That buzzer is there for a reason. If its constantly going off you have a sizable leak somewhere.

Otherwise just unplug it, it's up under the dash.

Last edited:

rrrr

The 9 series is by the drivers left foot with a large cable type plug on top. I disconnected mine to work on the truck. It turns out that mine failed on and I had to replace the unit. I also had an air pressure switch that failed open. Two problems in the system took 2 days to trouble shoot and fix. Now my air system is great !

The unit on the 9 series also has the horn for the parking brake so if you have to move the vehicle don't forget about the parking brake.

ModernDieselLegion

no dice on the left foot. she's somewhere at the top center of the firewall under the dash. multiple boxes have two air lines going in and one wire coming off....time to figure this bitch out. thanks for the help guys and i also found the TM's for these trucks.

and not driving it, working on it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has just 1 wire going into it from underneath.

You should be able to hear and feel it, while it's on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks