• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to install grill cover

Hotshot

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but can anyone tell me how to install a winter grill cover? I bought one on e bay but it apears that it may need some clips or something it does have some springs with hooks but that doesn't look like enough to hold it in place.Any help or direction to look would be apprecatied

ida34

You need small wire hoops that you must attach to the body panels. I don't know where to get them.

houdel

There is a TM in the Technical Manual section on installing the grille cover, it is the first one in the TM section. But yes, you DO have to have those little clips (see my avatar)

jwaller

does anybody have an upclose picture of the side flaps where the springs are to attach. I finished the install but am not sure how the 2 on the sides and the 1 on the bottom with the springs. any good pics would be highly appricated.

I looked over the install literature on the TM section but those diagrams and pics are not very good.

jwaller

I have everything I need except the knowledge to mount it. anybody with good pics?

there is no need for me to call jay when I already have everything in the grill cover kit. he only sell's stuff and doesnt really know all that much about the use of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks