• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to make my M998 Street legal/North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrocker1

I’m sure this has been addressed many times but I’m not good at navigating this site. I just got my SF97 from GovPlanet and I would like to address this the proper way instead of making a hasty/bad decision on mailing it in for a “title”. I would greatly appreciate any help you guys could offer on the best way for me to get this done, if possible. Thanks in advance, Sham

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m sure this has been addressed many times but I’m not good at navigating this site. I just got my SF97 from GovPlanet and I would like to address this the proper way instead of making a hasty/bad decision on mailing it in for a “title”. I would greatly appreciate any help you guys could offer on the best way for me to get this done, if possible. Thanks in advance, Sham
[h=1]HMMWV Titling[/h]

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please read that thread! (suggested link, above).

If your M998 was sold with the "off-road-use-only" restriction, then your topic is "not open to debate"!!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.