• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to move a washing machine

poppop

Makes perfect sense to me. Thats a good reason to own these things. Why just last Sunday my wife was trying to unclog the defroster drain on the fridge. I was on SS and listening to her mumble and grumble. She finally said if she had an air compressor she could just blow it out, don't you have one at the shop? Yes dear, I'll be right back. I went over to the shop and got the lubrication trailer which is attached to the Duece. Backed it up to the house, fired up the compressor and drug the hose into the house. She was laughing and said you know this is why people think you are crazy, I need a little air and you bring over a huge piece of Military equipment to handle the job. I told her to just hush and blow out her drain.

gunboy1656

Well now I have even more proof, your wrecker guys like playing with your toys.

I was at a vehicle show this weekend and bought a mule, my dad asked me if I brought the deuce out how we would load it. I told him I would find the guy who owns the wrecker and get him to load it. Dad just chuckled, I told him that the wrecker would have no troubles with it.

We got my brother in law to bring out his full sized Dodge and pushed it from trailer into the bed. Was fun but not as fun.

Josh

Heres me moving 3 fridges, 10 washers and and 3 Dishwashers!

Ps. I use my deuce as an appliance delivery truck, everyday, but Thats awesome to be able to play with a wrecker like that.

Pss. That looks like an old whirlpool/kenmore washer. Prob the old school belt drive ones.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks