• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to pasify babies ??

rmgill

Re: RE: desert deuce pic

NEIOWA said:
Women in the Army. What insanity.
I'm sure if I introduced you to a little lass I know who's been in combat defending her convoy and is a wheeled vehicle mechanic (and can break down tires) you'd probably recant that.

She's been on one tour to the sandbox. She's headed back for her second. I can't fault her one bit. She and many other women have been back for more tours and there's men that've been for part of one and come back and deserted. I can't fault the women over there at all. She's not the only chick I know in the Army and they all seem to do just fine. :wink:

m35a2cowner

question

Isn't it bit odd that the truck is not sand colored? How about the reflectors uncovered in combat situation? It seems as if it would make it stand out at night.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: question

very few vehicles I have seen over in Iraq have the reflectors covered over... Stealth is not a huge issue over there...

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: desert deuce pic

Firemen are great but do not cut the truck GOD is that Texas or are they from California? I am sure it is only their fat in the way and not any hose attachment, lol Keep the truck the way the guys designed it mine is doing fine at 36 years and will stomp anything in it's path on fire or not

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks