• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to re roof steel soldiers way

FM5332FF

So, Im doing alot of work on my property and one of the things I have to do is replace the roof on my house, So to make it easy I just move the truck around as the shingles are pulled, there was only a little left to pick on the ground,

Attachments

yetti96

Nice...what part of town is that? The trees remind me of the north or east in Lee County, but the home style is not super common with those shutters, I like it.

Last edited:

jeep-Jeep

I like the trap platform but not so keen with the scaffold since I do construction and that kind of thing can lead to disaster .
either a huge fine or collapse and lawsuit .:shock:

Scout

I like the trap platform but not so keen with the scaffold since I do construction and that kind of thing can lead to disaster .
either a huge fine or collapse and lawsuit .:shock:
I have many years as a GC in NYS, and understand your concern. That thing was safer than a lot of situations I saw working for one of the largest contractors in NYS... I only put myself on that rig... you don"t even want to see the pictures of me driving the telephone poles...

1stDeuce

I did the same with my deuce on my house, and then my neighbors. took about an hour for me to empty the shingles by myself, as I didn't have a chained pallet in the front of the truck either time and had to toss them out by hand...

I have the dump hoist, and pump now... Just got to get it done.
C

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks