• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how to remove the fuel pump on IP

Loose Deuce

How can you remove the fuel pump that's on the side of the Injector pump while the injector pump is still on the motor ? That steering column at the steering gear box is in the way. I took the 4 bolts out where the column mounts the gear box, but it wont come out and I loosened the column in the cab too. :-? how is its supposed to be removed ?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best to lift the front of the engine up a couple of inches; eventually also move it to the passenger's side, a bit.

G.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Honestly your best bet (imho) is to pull the IP. The fuel pump if I remember correctly runs off the quill shaft. If that breaks your screwed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks