• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to roll out after auction

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have recovered and delivered more then a few trucks, On EVERY one I first SUGGEST shipping it, or a tow, even though that will cut into my hobby money, the reasons are
1 -- The truck has set for as much as 4 years, the seals dry, the air diaphragms dry and crack, the hoses are old, ect, ect., ect.
2 -- Trans and rears collect moisture, causing rust, which in turn eat bearings/seals, clutches/syncos froze
3 -- Tires have NOT been exercised for years, which makes the rubber hard
4 -- Fuel system in general turns to crap, everything from a tank full of crap, fuel that is growing chit, lines that are old and cracked, injectors that are either gummed up or froze, O rings that are old/hard/cracked, ect, ect,.
5 -- U joints that dried
6 -- A shorted electrical system
7 -- A NEW truck to you, with NO idea what could be wrong or how it drives or stops

I can go on for another 6 or 7 reasons, YES you save money on a drive a way (I make money), BUT any of the above can and WILL turn the "saving money, adventure" into a bottomless money pit nightmare