• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"How to" section

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know we have TM's available, but they were written for GI's who have access and training to all the tools and gear they need. Could we have a "shade tree" section here on the site? As members work on their vehicles, we could write a thread about the steps we took, shortcuts we found (for instance I found an easy way to disconnect the transmission from the drive line I will post in a thread about changing the transmission). We could also post pics as the work progresses to show what we are talking about. The best thing is it would be written in language we can all understand and about tools most of us have access to.

We could list tools we used, steps we took and what worked and what didn't.....

I will have my transmission done tomorrow and will be glad to post a thread on it to show what I mean.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks