• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to transport sand sheets

Cantos

Hi guys,
sorry for waiting.
This is for all those who don´t know what I mean, and it is how I want to mount the sheets.

image1.jpg

image1.jpg

what do you think about this place? and how could I convince my wife :mrgreen::mrgreen:

TB58

I think it looks awesome there. Go with the increased privacy. More protection for rear passengers while driving through rough neighborhoods. You will be saving money because they will prevent any branches from knocking out one of the rear windows. I'm sure I could think of a few more.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you will be fine. Just make sure you have a bracket to ensure they don't "bounce" into the window itself.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My main concern about mounting the mats against the windows is that they might reduce visibility and increase blind spots. That can be VERY dangerous on the Autobahn.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Directly behind the driver will not cut down on visibility, on the passenger side, yes. Adding convex mirrors on both sides (and learning how to use them) would solve that problem. Carry on!

Cantos

Ok, I tryed to use the sidewindow while I was driving today. I can't take a look through this windows, I know what you mean, but there is no possibility when you are driving.

Cantos

To find is no problem, to pay is the problem, one pice in 3meters is by 250€
In steel the sheets cost 20-30€ each (3meters) but they are very heavy, too heave for the blazer.
If you are realy interestet I could search for some here in Germany, cut them in the middle an ship the sheets to you.
Here is some stuff for google:
Luftlandeblech, Duralaluminium, Sandblech

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks