• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to wire for 7 way civilian? Pics and how I think its supposed to be ran included.

7081M1102

I purchase a junction box. I know someone will say I got ripped off. But, I am fine with the price.
$52 free ship.

I found this. Color in caps is the conjunction box wire color and the letters are the trailer wire. Correct?

Standard Military vehicle wiring information (letters are marked next to connector contacts)

A, C, H - blackout tail lights and blackout clearance lights (all three pins are electrically connected together within vehicle's wiring harness)

B - brake light and left turn signal light (YELLOW)

D - ground (WHITE)

E - tail lights / clearance lights (BROWN)

F - blackout brake light

J - brake light and right turn signal light (GREEN)

K - auxillary power feed used on semi tractor only

L, M, N - not used

7way box.jpg

Last edited:

7081M1102

Also, are the letters on the wire through out? So, if I cut the end plug off, the letters are there? Thanks

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, the letters are not on any wiring that I have ever seen. I wrote a very long and detailed post about this a while back, which explained everything. Don't worry about black out lghts. They are useless in the civilian world and aren't bright (by design) at all.

Last edited:

MarcusOReallyus

I purchase a conjunction box. I know someone will say I got ripped off. But, I am fine with the price.
$52 free ship.
If that came with the cable, just the way it is in the picture, I wouldn't say you got ripped off. Looks like a very nice setup. :beer:

Where did you get it?

By the way, it's a junction box, not a conjunction box. ;-)

7081M1102

Not sure if link is allowed?
Yep it's not, search
[h=1]Plug Inline Trailer Cord with 7 Gang Junction Box, 6-Feet New[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

7081M1102

So many odd rules. I tend to stay away. But, here is the finished product. If you need help finding the item. PM me. I am here to help.

I added the junction box and tag light. Everything works.

Attachments