• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Alabama

UncleSam

Howdy from NE Alabama, I'm enjoying the forum, [thumbzup] I hope to learn a lot from yall. I just got me a 85 CUCV M1009. Got the dash lights working, and going to start on rewiring the glow plug relay. I want to rewire it back to the way it was in the first place. Someone had it wired with a bypass button. Any help and ideas from yall would be a great help.

Also, I'm needing info on where I can find CUCV body parts, needing a right front fender and door, hood, and both bumpers.

UncleSam

abh3

Welcome! Good to see other 'bama folk here... The search feature can be a pain but it is your friend, figure it out and there is a goldmine of info to be found here.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

I am in Sand Rock, AL........bout 40 miles from you as the possum walks.

I don't do CUCV's but there is a guy in Jacksonville (I think his screen name is Oldsouthernboy) that has one or two.

I have a deuce, a M275 (deuce tractor) and a M915....plus an assortment of trailers.

If you have free time at the end of October the GA Rally is the MV place to be.

There is already a thread up about it.

It is the premier MV event in the south.

Fun, food, good folks and an amazing collection of MV's.

A good place to get a "fix" for your OD green addiction.

KsM715

Welcome from Kansas.

I am amazed that we have something like 30'000 members and the name UncleSam was available. :p On a Ford or Chevy vehicle site I can see it but here? At On the Webs most poplular MILITARY vehicle site.

3dAngus

Welcome from Georgia. Anniston is a really nice area, AND they have a depot to pick up some green goodies from.

dozer1

Welcome from Mn. Lots of cucv threads to check out. I have best luck with advanced search then check titles only. If ya dont find what you need with a few searches then ask away. The site is filled with helpfull people. enjoy

UncleSam

Thanks for all the great greeting, I'm-a loving this web site.:driver:

123mack, I'll take you up on the rear bumper just let me know.

I'm also needing a rear seat, if anybody has one.

UncleSam

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks