• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from College Station, Texas

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well..its about time I make an introduction, especially since new accounts are banned for now.

Howdy, im fuzzytoaster, but just call me Fuzzy. I stumbled upon your group about a month ago and just skipped around learning about everything. I have been fascinated by military vehicles for years and am determined to get my first M35A2 even if I have to eat ramen noodles for the next 6 months! (YUCK! But worth it).

I am a retired vet, going to college, gun enthusiast, etc.. I know what I want in a truck but am limited on what I can get, arnt we all? :roll:

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. There is another SS member in BCS, maybe he will post up. Lots of MV activities in Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Dallas. You've got the Museum of the American GI there in CS. See their web site and visit one day. Lots of WWII armor. Now is a great time to get a M35A2, the Texas National Guard is dumping the fleet as we speak. All are coming out through Ft Sam Houston.

littlebob

Welcome,and thank you for your service! I have cousin in the area and have met a few really great people he knows from that area when the were passing through and brought me something from him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks